In a quiet but not isolated and preserved environment, you're in the middle of a park of more than one hectare. A playground safe for children, wooded environment where everyone finds his pleasure. The bliss for those who dream of nature or equestrian property!
160 m² - 5 bedrooms on 2 levels with a full life on the ground floor.
Traffic is perfectly on the ground floor with a veranda of 30 m2, terrace and the privilege of enjoying its 50 m2 heated covered swimming pool, while enjoying the fantastic setting of the greenery. The second floor of vitrified flooring gives a touch of warmth to all and complements perfectly the spirit of this family home. 2 garages.
The unit is immaculately maintained.
You're both in the countryside, 2 steps shopping centers and 5 minutes from the city center of Dinan, city of art and history, 25 minutes from the beaches and Saint-Malo.
PRICE 395,000 euros net seller
We are more likely to sell about 3.5 ha, the majority wooded site suitable for leisure or hunting
Information about the property: “Les Bois Hus” - 22100 – DINAN-QUEVERT Re-decorate 2014.
• Section AX 14 , total area: 1ha 18a 64ca
• Wooded park north of the house
• Park partly wooded and partly in grass with a water level of 350 m3
• Part enclosed around the house, Children and animals are protected
• 1 Septic tank of the 3000 Liters which is standard
• 2 garages concrete blocks and black cover plates paired with :
o 1st Technical Local insulated Styrofoam 30mm with 57 KW heating boiler fuel pool and water by an artesian well, the rest is used as a garage.
o A second Local comprising a fuel tank of 1500 Liters for heating the swimming pool and the rest for garage
• 1 swimming Pool 10m37 x 4m82 south-facing ( max background 2m20 ) covered with a shelter Eureka 14m70 x 8m fully retractable. Build in 2001.
• 1 veranda of 30 m2 south-facing, aluminum thermal break cover filling sandwich panels Thermo Top a thickness of 32 mm, chromate interior and exterior, white powder coated , protection 60 microns , sliding insulating glazing G4.E16 .G4 clear; Build in 2001
1972 stone house renovated in 1990 : with natural slate roofing , double glazed PVC windows (small wood incorporated in the glazing ) and electric shutters (2010) on the ground floor and shutters maneuver strap on the first floor:
• Total living area: 162 m2 + 30 m2 veranda
o ground floor = 89 m2 all with brick walls , plaster and insulated with Styrofoam 40mm - Tiled floor (or vitrified flooring )
- 1 Hall = 8.65 m2
- 1 living room with fireplace 26.65 m2 +dining room 13,83 m2 = 40.48 m2
- 1 kitchen = 11.13 m2 furnished and equipped with 1 oven, 1 microwave, 1 cooking hob 3 gas burners and 1 electric fire, fridge
- 1 shower (massage shower) room with toilet = 3.90 m2 renovated in 2010
- 1 Bedroom = 15.17 m2 ( wood flooring)
- 1 dressing room with sliding wardrobes = 9.85 m2 (wood flooring).
o FIRST FLOOR = 73 m2 all with brick walls , plaster insulated with Styrofoam 40mm - Flooring : Vitrified flooring fir
- 1 passage (Hall) = 10.10 m2
- 1 bedroom south = 10.37 m2
- 1 bedroom north = 15.92 m2
- 1 bedroom with cupboards north = 12.57 m2
- 1 bedroom with cupboards north = 9.95 m2
- 1 Laundry with cupboards = 9.50 m2
- 1 toilet with water heater 200l = 1.43 m2
- 1 Bathroom south = 3.62 m2
House all electric annual consumption
Including filtering pool water = Class E
Water ( artesian ) = 0 €
Water heaters changed in 2012
Electric heaters inertia changed to 04-2008
Cover: maintenance (anti- foam ) 2012
Sweeping led stainless steel insert : 2013
Swimming Pool liner changed in 2013
Cleaning robot swimming pool changed in 2012
- Medical Division of L’Aublette = 900m
- shopping center Carrefour = 1 km 400
- shopping center Leclerc = 1 km700
- Downtown Dinan = 4 km
For more information do not hesitate to contact us, either by filling out the form below or by calling us at: 00 33 6 88 77 58 46 or email@example.com
FACILITIES POSSIBLE BY THE ACQUIRER
TO ACCOMMODATE ONE OR MORE HORSES
Below you find the opportunities to develop in the light housing and land we have a space dedicated to horses.
1. Parcels AX14 and AX16: seller NET price from: 415 €000
Most notary fees
· Having regard to the existing fence at the rear of the House, ability to retain approximately 7 800 m2 for the personal approval (see map area 1)
· 4000 m2 approximately can be used to put the horses in pasture using a removable electric fence (see map area 2)
· the existing hangar which is fully cemented can be divided into 2 zones, a zone for the boxes and an area for the storage of fodder (see map area 3) there around this shed a part closed 500 m2.
The hangar is: 10 m x 10 m is the possibility of 3 3mx3m box and the rest for storage.
The hangar is powered
Possibility with the wellbore, which has a rate of 13 m3/hour, to supply water to this hangar.
· For the outputs of the horses there is the possibility to install an open career about 1640 m2 (see map area 4)
· A parcel of approximately 6000 m2 can be converted into pasture (see plan zone 5)
2 Parcels AX14 + AX16 AS19 + AS22-13: seller NET price from: 435 €000
Most notary fees
· AX 14 1 ha 21 has 15ca
· AX 16 81 has to 41ca
About 2ha 02 has 56c
· AS 19 50A 81ca
· AS 22 42A 16ca
· AS 13 50A 87ca
Approximately 1 ha 43 has 84ca